Psycho Mantis Psycho Mantis

Really funny gag

I actually found this video to be extremely funny. Good refference to the feeling players had when playing the game (which caused me to get a bit nostalgic when watching), and the joke in itself was pretty funny. But I did find the conclusion to be a little bit to... rushed. However, it was still really entertaining.
The animations and voiceacting was also really good.

You probably won't believe me, but this video actually made me laugh more than I did during the entire first part of the Metal Gear-collab.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Pretty good, but at the same time dissapointing

Just so it's clear:
The animation and production values overall are top notch. The metal gear-feeling was there (for the most part), and the health-bar in the top right corner was really clever.
But (you knew there was gonna be a "but") I wasn't impressed with the jokes themselves.
Some of them where just random, and there was far to much pointless violence to conclude them. I would have preffered more connection to the games, overall, instead of just "Snake kills guy because he is cold"-stuff. To give an example, I liked the "It's rotten"-one, and the one where Snake was at the phsychiatrist. Also, I found the one in the end, with the soundclips from codec-conversations to be really funny. But overall there was just to much dumb humor for me to give it a notably high score.

The Music Video Collab The Music Video Collab

Very entertaining

Really good stuff. Lots of good music and good videos. Some videos had amazing graphics, while some where simply entertaining to watch. Like the James Bond-thing, and the one where those guys flew up into the sky or whatever.
But not all the videos where as good as the other ones. With some of the videos I felt like I was just watching the same animation, over and over again... Not as entertaining.

Also, I felt the menus where a bit... pale. You could perhaps have done something more with the backgrounds. Perhaps It's just me. But the menu didn't scream "quality" as much as the video itself.

Assios responds:

Thanks for your review. I tried to make the menus simple, and not so much advanced stuff. Thanks for your opinion.

Dangerous X-mas Collab Dangerous X-mas Collab

Sweet.

Pretty good. Lots of nice clips. But the last one definetly took the cake.
I'm not so sure about the text in the menu. Could have been something that kind of fits the mood a bit more. But that's a minor detail.

Although it was a pretty nice movie I didn't feel it had kind of a kick on me, so I won't give it a 10.

It should also be noted that "Dangerous" spells without a "e".

ConcorX responds:

I knew it didn't look right!